As a nurse, a hospital discharge planner, a home healthcare agency administrator, or a residential facility administrator, you’re often best acquainted with your patient’s needs and when it may appropriate for you to recommend hospice as an option for care. When that time arrives, Hope Hospice is here to support you, your patient, and his or her circle of care.
Hope Hospice physicians are here to consult with you throughout your patient’s illness on issues relating to pain management, comfort and quality of life.
The Hope Hospice team provides free, confidential in-home or facility visits to help patients and families understand how hospice care can help them.
Please call 1-800-HOSPICE (467-7423) to:
- Receive more information
- Set up a complimentary consultation for your patient with one of our hospice-trained nurses
- Refer a Patient
When you refer your patients to Hope Hospice, you can be assured that we:
- Facilitate ease of referral and minimal paperwork
- Provide 24-hour care to help you manage your patients’/residents’ hospice and end-of-life care needs
- If the patient/resident resides in your facility they can stay there; the care comes to their bedside
- Provide on-site educational training for your staff regarding hospice and end-of-life care
- Provide your patients with a caring option to manage their end-of-life journey
- Support, reinforce, and respect the relationship you and the physician have with the patient
- Provide ongoing pain management and symptom relief for your patients so you can rest assured that they are comfortable
Care Talk Newsletter
A free newsletter for healthcare professionals that provides information about hospice care and end-of-life issues. Click here to download the recent issue.